My Blog List

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My Perspective

Before I get started with the meat and potatoes of my new outdoor model railroad adventure I thought I would impart some of my philosophy and or thoughts on this wonderful hobby.

No matter the problem there is always a work around to solving it.

Think outside the box!

Don't be afraid to experiment and make mistakes.

Just because someone says something won't work doesn't mean it can't work.

Other people's impute can start the creative juices flowing and help you to come up with a new way to solve a problem or even go in a completely different,but better direction then you ever could have thought of by yourself.

If you find something that works well for you stick with it.

Above all else have fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment