My Blog List

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Here is some pictures of the locomotives I have so far for my O scale Outdoor / Garden railroad.


This photo shows both my brass steam locomotives, the unpainted brass is a KTM 5011 class Santa Fe 2-10-4 WHAT A BEAST! The painted locomotive is a Pecos River Brass 4-6-4 3450 class Hudson. I think both of them will look awesome pulling freight and passenger cars outdoors.

Here is an over the tender shot of the 2-10-4 showing how massive this locomotive really is. I will be documenting installing the can motor, DCC, detailing and other cool stuff.

Another View of the 2-10-4

Here is a view of the 4-6-4, I absolutely love this locomotive

Here is the only diesel I have so far on the roster. It is a MTH 3-rail DL-109, I plan to convert it to 2 rail and do extensive modifications to the body to make it more prototypical for the lone Santa Fe DL -107.    

Until Next Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment