My Blog List

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Miscellanea and Photos

Hello everyone, I thought I would post some photos of the layout as I deconstruct the Gargraves track and start fitting the Peco Track in place,  also a few photos of the reason I am having to go with Peco Track, my furry brakeman Trigger who as I listed in my last post was occasionally stepping on my track which was putting dips on the rail and causing issues with my longer wheelbase locomotives.



 









Next Post I will tell about my new locomotive acquisition and the Issues it has when compared to the prototype  

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm following along with your progress. I want to install an outdoor layout at my new house and am in the midst of the great scale debate. G scale track is awfully expensive and standard gauge equipment is limited compared to O. Wanted to know how you feel about your decision to do O over G. - Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake nice to meet you.

    You list exactly why I went with O scale instead of G, Price of track and lack of scale main line steam. I ran ho scale outdoors for 2 years and loved it, but like the size of O scale even better. Check out some of my links listed on my blog for more outdoor O scale sites. I notice we have something else in common I work at a library as well in the Special Collections Dept.
    Oh yeah,I am very happy with my decision to go with O scale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robert, your new 0 scale garden railroad is coming along nicely indeed, has there being any more progress since May.
    How is the best way to contact you.
    Tony from down under

    ReplyDelete