My Blog List

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Looking Forward To Vacation Time

Hello all, not much to report at the moment, have not had much time to work on the layout in the last week or so. 

Did clean the leaves up around the track and checked on my bushes I planted last fall alongside of the track, all seem to have come through Winter just fine and  have new buds, just hope we don’t have a hard freeze between now and Spring.

I am taking some vacation next week starting Wednesday through the following Monday, so I hope I will be able to work some on hobby stuff and  post here on any accomplishments I might have achieved. 

What I want to do is run my 2-10-4 outdoors and see how it does with its new can motor.

I also hope to realign and ballast some of track I already have down and lay some more drainage pipe road bed.


Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment